Friday, March 9, 2007

Who Will Do My Brakes Now?

Chrissie is gone. My new boyfriend didn’t approve of his lifestyle and didn’t like our association. Although we had been friends for twelve years prior; I listened to my boyfriend to make him happy. Now the boyfriend is gone, Chrissie is gone and my brakes are a’squealin.

Wouldn’t be polite to call Chrissie up and say, “hey, nice to talk to you” after two years and “can you do my brakes?” Guess I’ll have to find a new brake man and pay full price.

Maybe I’ll send the bill to the ex-boyfriend. What do ya think
?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband will do your brakes if you will write my Ethics paper - LOL

Anne Brooke said...

Definitely - bill to ex-boyfriend!!! Plus add on 2 years of lost friendship - that'll show 'im ...

A
xxx