Wednesday, March 28, 2007

That Dang Back Flab

Me and the girls are going to the OMNI and the Breakfast Club again in April so I went shopping today to get a new shirt. I tried on about 20 different ones and every dang one clung to my back fat. How the heck are you supposed to hide that crap? From the front the shirts looked okay, then I look over my shoulder in the mirror and see the freaking flab. I hate back flab...it is the bane on my existence...it sucks!





I could exercise to get rid of this back flab using something called the pulley row. But if I liked to freakin' exercise I wouldn't have the stuff to start with. For 60-70 bucks I could try a SassyBax Bra which is supposed to hide the flab but according to the pictures they don't look like they would support a D cup too well. They don't even come in cup sizes but are sized as S, M, L, XL--so that ain't gonna work.

I finally decided on a print shirt that kind of camoflages the back flab. Now what am I gonna do for the belly dance recital?






2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

That's not back flab, darling - it's the appalling cut of the cloth which doesn't suit our svelte women's shapes any more.

A
xxx

Robin said...

Anne..I feel so much better now, and to think I thought it was because I'm a lazy butt!